Two things that I love: Olympics and Moms. Crying, seriously.
SUMMER OLYMPICS I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOU!
- me: youuuuuuure hereeeeee
- Sarah: i ammmmmm!!
- me: ttthhhhhhheeeeeeerrrres nothinnnnnng i fearrrrrr
- Sarah: hahahahaha
- me: annnnnnnnnd i knoooooowwww that my heart will
- me: go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
- Sarah: hahahahahaha
Re-blog if you don’t want this guy anywhere near the Oval Office.
I know this is late again…
1. I am taking a French class to improve my conversational French. I took 5 semesters of it in high school, and I’ve practiced it a little while I was in France, but I decided to take this class again to get myself closer to fluency. I start level 3/5 at FluentCity on Wednesday!
2. I hate tomatoes but I love tomato flavored things. It’s a texture thing. This means I’m very willing to eat around it if it ends up in things. Tomatoes on a sandwich = bad. Ketchup = good. Tomatoes in a salad or pasta = bad. I will eat it in a soup if it is a bisque or creamy or something, but not if there are chunks of the tomatoes in the soup. I will leave those there. This also makes salsa and pico de gallo bad because of the chunks and I tend to just dip the chip in for the juices.
3. My best friend got engaged yesterday! I’m super pumped for her, and I can’t wait to be a part of her wedding whenever it happens! I’m not saying the name until she tells everyone, but wee!
Unlucky lucky cat.
Dinner last night! Grilled lamb chops smoked a la minute with a bouquet of Herbs de Provence goat cheese & chive gnocchi, roasted honey eggplant - Rosemary Garlic Olive Oil
This guy is me… I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE HAPPY THAN WHEN I AM EATING A CADBURY EGG. :) 9 more days until lent is over and I can eat them!
Say goodbye (Taken with instagram)
This was my couch for a year. Goodbye good couch. No one will miss you very much.